Eligibility Criteria for Children
We perceive that the role of parents is quite important in supervising or monitoring their children's use of our website.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION – PART A – THE GENERAL PUBLIC
PluginCity’s most imperative aim is to provide its people with a trading experience that is quite safe and intriguing, especially for those buyers and customers who use the website just as a forum. In order to facilitate this purpose, we consider it necessary to collect your personal information.
However, there are many parts of our website that you can access without giving us your personal information.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It.
When you visit our website we collect information such as your IP address, your name, phone number, email, the duration of your visit the date and time of your visit, the pages or files you access, the website you referred to etc. this information is purely used for the basis of statistical and performance analysis of our website to enhance our development process.
We can also collect your information via:
- Effective notifications
- Feedback and support forms
- Cookies session
- Your own personal purchases
Please ensure that if you’re giving us any information, or any contact details then it is due to your consent. It will be secured within our systems and will be kept private, but if any information such as profile pages etc, is provided to pop bulletins or chats voluntarily, such information can be disclosed to various public forums or can be shared with other third parties. So please be sure we are not responsible for the action which a third party such as Facebook or Google might take with your provided information.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION-PART B-MEMBERS
We highly regard our customers as well as our members, therefore we offer an effective membership section for which we require your personal information, which includes your visit to our membership portion, your visit to our official website, the kind of profile you have, and most importantly, the information about your purchasing behaviour.
The reason for collecting such data is based on the following:
- To provide you with our promotional material,
- To inform you about our operations, transformations, or any relevant news.
- To enhance your personal experience according to your preference.
During your purchases, we may like to receive some of your information, such as your credit card number or billing address. According to your preferred method of payment, your information can be shared with third-party companies such as PayPal, or VISA, etc.
Disclosure of information is a must in these circumstances:
- Law enforcement, bodies such as courts or agencies, require your personal information during any misconduct or mishap. Then we are liable to disclose your personal information.
- Other legal requirements include protecting the company’s property in case of any trouble in service, preventing its investigation, protecting the personal safety of our valuable customers, and especially against any legal inquiry.
- To monitor the site's performance
- To discuss the response to your comment or inquiry pertaining to tour services,
- To enhance our website performance in order to enhance the customer experience.
- to provide sufficient information to internal management
Please be sure that we reserve these rights only with your consent and by the rule of law.
We'd want to assess the content and use it to be more precise with our serviceability so that we can improve it as needed. As a result, we've opted for digital methods such as cookies. It will assist us in identifying and addressing your wants and desires, as well as directing our future actions. It will automatically appear on our website without your consent. It will not proceed.
Your personal information is a valuable asset to PluginCity, and we know it is to you. Therefore, we guarantee you that we will make every effort to secure it. But, as you may be aware, technology and its methods have flaws, and nothing is completely safe. So, we will do our best to secure your personal information, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Hence, PluginCity is not liable for any hacking, unlawful use of information, or information transfer to other parties.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may include links to websites that are not under our control. If you visit these websites, you should be aware of their terms and conditions. We recommend reading their rules because we are not responsible for the information or issues raised on such websites.
Moreover, this policy only applies to those over the age of 18, and we will not take any information from users under the age of 18. Because this is established legislation, the user will be held liable in the case of such misconduct.
We would like to remind you that these policies are subject to change and will be updated if necessary. However, we guarantee that any changes will be communicated to you through email, SMS, or letter. This page will include a "last updated" option so you can see when these policies were last updated.
Information Transfer at the International Level
Since our operations are spread across various countries across the world, Therefore, we'd like to inform you that we may transfer your data to our operated countries. However, the collecting, sharing, or even the jurisdiction transferring of information will only be done with your consent, which will be gained when you use our website.
To remind you that we also offer various other features that include:
- The service lets you change, remove, or correct your personal information whenever you want. You only need to contact us through our customer support center.
- There are many advertising and promotional messages that may be sent to you on the phone or via email. Hence, if you don’t want to avail of the promotional messages, you can notify us via email. We will cancel your promotional subscription.