Terms and Conditions
Welcome to PluginCity.
We are here to guide you through the in-depth information regarding our terms and conditions for using this website and our other available and relevant content.
We assume your acceptance of our terms and conditions if you are reading the details or interacting with our pages.
Criteria for Eligibility
The foremost rule of our terms and conditions is that you need to be eligible for the agreement, which includes:
- You need to be at least 18 years old to access the information in the agreement terms and conditions.
- You need to accept every concept of the terms and conditions mentioned.
- You need to accept the duration of this agreement. Hence, this agreement will remain in effect as long as you use our site for any purpose.
After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, you need to know the main clauses of this terms and conditions agreement, which are as follows:
We aim to ensure the best possible experience for our potential customers. To fulfil this purpose, we offer a variety of products and services on our website. Furthermore, the role of our website is to
- It serves as a marketplace for customers to offer, sell, and purchase various digital products and services.
- Act as the venue for potential buyers and customers.
- not be held liable for the products' and services' quality, safety, dependability, or accuracy
- and just act as a bridge between the buyer and seller in the transaction.
To let our valuable customers access our website, read, use materials, or just use the service or products, we don’t offer a proper membership. But our website holds home content and materials that are highly confidential. Therefore, in such cases, we restrict access to those areas to private members only.
Everything we publish on our website, including the content, links, code, data, or other resources, reserves all proprietary rights, including copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Users are unauthorized to use the logo, graphics, texts, and content without our consent. We have to ensure that the content on our website, software, and products is secured and protected under these terms and conditions, which include:
- No resale of the products or services available on the website.
- No intellectual property rights, such as content, links, dates, or other resources, are granted.
- In the event of a breach of the proprietary right, the person is liable for legal action following the country's legal formalities.
Moreover, it is our responsibility to secure the content and make it free from errors like,
- Threats of violence.
- To maintain lawfulness and not to opt for illegal methods, by all means, would be our sole priority.
Copyright and Trademarks
Every detail provided by us, either our services, software, digital products, or website, and all the content present on the website, including logos, graphics, text, and video/audio, are protected by copyright, trademark, and other relevant laws. This means the user cannot use, transfer, or even reuse the content for commercial purposes except as allowed in this agreement without our consent. Violation of this term may lead to termination or other serious effects.
We at times require you to provide us with some of your personal information, like name, identity, phone number, address, or email address, in order to fulfil the requirements of some of our procedures, like during transactions. We promise to use your personal information concerning your privacy. But the accuracy and content of user information are strictly your responsibility.
Infringement of copyright
To enhance your experience, we would highly like to maintain the significance of intellectual proprietary rights and expect our customers to do the same to support our effective bond.
If you ever feel that your rights have ever been beseeched or your personal information has been misused, then you are liable to take action after following the appropriate procedure, which is as follows:
- Provide your details like your phone number, email address, your current address etc.
- Write a detailed statement of the location of the alleged infringing material.
- Write the description of the copyrighted material you think is infringed.
- Write detailed evidence to support your claim and to prove that you are the legal owner of the copyrighted material.
Modification of our services
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time according to the circumstances. Modification refers to any change, addition, or subtraction from the portion. You will be informed of the changes through our website, application, SMS, or email.
Links to third-party websites
To facilitate our customers, we offer the feature of including a link from other websites, but it must be appropriate with proper HTML and page format. The linking of other websites highlights the fact that you need to handle each link with proper care. No downloading of content or pictures for personal use, or else legal action will be taken as a result.
Moreover, we highly appreciate inculcating links to other websites, but customers need to know that such inclusion doesn’t keep us liable for various situations, which are followed:
- We take no responsibility for any information such as content, goods, services, advertising, code, or other materials supplied by or via linked sites, even if they are owned or operated by one of our affiliates.
- The presence of a third party link doesn’t make these terms and conditions applicable to them.
- We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, liability of the terms and conditions of the third party website.
Plugin City provides services, products, applications, and software, but we do not provide a warranty on the accuracy and functionality of our services and resources. We cannot commit to the fact that the services and resources will be accurate, error-free, or will prevent all digital failures.
We reject taking the responsibility for title, serviceability, conduct, or dealing with third parties. Under the rule of law, we are not liable for any quality issues, misconduct, or unauthorised usage of personal information that occurs on the part of a customer.
We nor any of our associates are not responsible for any unintended damage or loss that occurs at any point due to the use or access of the website or the material, or the inability to use or access the website or the content which is beyond our control.
We would like to notify you that the services, applications, or software provided by us may comprise some technical, typographical errors.
Therefore, we suggest our users thoroughly read the terms and conditions before taking any action, as your use of our services solely depends on your consent.
- This agreement is composed of all the subject matters and agreements between the owner and the customers.
- The terms will be regulated and constructed under the law of the country.
- We are liable to terminate access to the service, website, or account at any point with or without notice or written notice. If we observe any illegal actions or conduct by the customers.
- If any of these terms becomes voidable, that term will be removed from the agreement at some point in order to preserve its authenticity.
- We reserve the right to limit our services to any geographic location or a certain region.
- We ensure that the personal information collected will be secured and will be used accurately, maintaining the rules of confidentiality.